Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Delicious Dutch-Oven Dishes (Dish #4)

Baked Chicken thighs in sauce.We had everything from garlic, ketchup, onions, spices, oil, jam (apricot is good with chicken) and some other ingredients. Basically you just make a barbecue sauce like mixture. Place the chicken in a greased dutch oven, top with sauce and bake. We used about 20 coals-7 on the bottom and 13 on the top and let it bake for about an hour or so.
We consumed most of the dish for dinner-leaving only a little bit for Dave's lunch which he said was even better the next day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this one of my favorites of the dutch oven dishes we've done recently. Yummy!
Dave

April said...

Hi,
Yummy...You are such a domestic goddess.

April said...

Hi Trisha,
I was trying to find your email, but I decided this would be easier.
I got your comment. It would be fun to come help you, but I am not sure how much help I would be. I am good at demolition...unfortunately the other stuff seems to take a lot longer. :) The kids are out of school tomorrow, so maybe here in the next few weeks we could do something.
Apey