Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Princess Academy with Full Cast Audio


Once Upon a Time I read Princess Academy by Shannon Hale. I loved it. Now I just had the opportunity to listen to the full cast audio presentation and I found myself enjoying the book even more than when I read it. The different actors presented a great rendition of this wonderful book with protocol, romance, suspense, singing, politics, commerce and much more including communication through Linder (a type of stone). So... if you haven't read the book I would now suggest listening to the book. Available now at libraries and bookstores around the world.

Join Miri and the other girls from Mount Eskel as they attend Princess school to develop and refine their skills in order to be in good standing to meet the Prince. What rewards will they receive if they are the chosen bride? What things will they give up if they leave their mountain home? How does going to the academy teach them about themselves and others of the kingdom?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

This is a fun book. Joy is reading it right now.