Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Book Group Post 2 : Unpleasant Emotions in Nov.

November 2017 we talked about unpleasant emotions since the holidays can be a stressful time.  Everything from anger to jealousy to sadness. 

We found an emotions page from Inside Out on the Whatscookingsister blog: http://whatscookinsister.blogspot.com/2016/02/emotions-chart-for-kids_9.html

Books discussed included:  (sorry if I missed any titles that we discussed that time-let me know and I'll add them in!)


  • The Grumpy Dump Truck by Spangler
  • I'm Not Scared by Allen
  • What Do You Do With a Problem by Yamada
  • Feelings by Parr
  • Sam's Pet Temper  by Bhadra
  • The I'm Not Scared Book by Parr
  • The Kissing Hand by Penn
  • How Do Dinosaurs Say I'm Mad by Yolen
  • The Princess and the Fog by Jones
  • Who Wants a Tortoise by Keane
  • The Truly Terribly Horrible Sweater That Grandma Knit by Macomber
  • Dolores Meets Her Match by Samuels
  • Crankenstein by Berger
  • I Will Never Get a Star on Mrs. Benson's Blackboard by Mann

No comments: