Saturday, July 09, 2022

A few pictures leading up to the 4th of July parade...

 Mego and I went to the Fourth of July parade that goes down a single street for about 3/4 of a mile.  We wore Hawaiian shirts to go with the library theme of "Oceans of Possibilities".  I also dyed my hair blue for the summer reading program and the parade. Daisy came over the day before to help me dye it.  

   

Early in the day on July 3rd before using hair color.  I let the color set with some plastic hair caps.  You can see the color by itself on the towel.  
After rinsing my hair in cold water where it had a more purple look.  And the final shot of me is outside in bright light. I think it's a great shade of bright blue. I used Poseidon and Periwinkle which I mixed together from Arctic Fox Hair Color.   https://arcticfoxhaircolor.com/

 




We took B and B-B who wore red, white, and blue bandannas as their sole costuming.  I have B on transitional around her nose but I only had that for a narrow stretch of road with cars and people and I wanted them both right by me.  They both wore just traditional slip leash up behind their ears for walking on the parade route and it was in the morning when the road was still cool. 



No comments: