Thursday, November 26, 2009

Author 12: Caralyn Buehner, Utahn, teaches Life Lessons

Manners-"Father, Mother, Daughter, Son, Manners are for Everyone!" (from the book)
Good deeds are eventually rewarded.
Have some fun in life!
Everyone is capable of doing good deeds if you have the heart of a hero.
Caralyn Buehner writes marvelous books that are illustrated by her husband, Mark Buehner. They are the parents of nine children and Utah residents. We really enjoy all of her books. A few of our other favorites are Fanny's Dream and Escape of Marvin the Ape. For an interview with Carlalyn Buehner please visit: http://www.ucwi.org/interviewcaralynb.htm

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I thought you might like to know that although, as I remember it, they were supposed to go to the Salt Lake school district, some of their children at one time attended Evergreen Junior High and were in classes with some of my children.

Anny said...

I love Caralyn Buehner's books! I must admit that I didn't really recognize the name of the author, but who doesn't remember Fanny's Dream? And Snowmen at Night?