Thursday, July 05, 2012

550 Piece Apothecary Puzzle

In about a week's time, Hedgehog completed this 550 piece jigsaw puzzle titled "The Apothecary" by Lee Dubin and manufactured by SunsOut.  We've moved some furniture around and reclaimed a larger table that was downstairs so now the puzzle making can continue.  Puzzle making was hampered for a couple of years by the lack of space and the lack of stability of the old card table with wobbly legs.  The new table enables us to set up the puzzle, have the box lid on hand and line up pieces all on the same table top. Hopefully I'll post a couple more puzzle pictures before the end of summer.

And I have to thank my cousin Dejah whose love for puzzles keeps us interested in puzzles.  She also has a love of the color orange.  If anyone reading this can pass the message on, I've got a  dish towel/pot holder set (new!) that I want to pass on -I just need to run it over to Ardie and Lorraine's sometime.

No comments: