Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary Darling!

How wonderful it is to be married to a wonderful man who displays so many wonderful traits. We were able to celebrate our anniversary today. Considering that our celebrations have rarely fallen on the actual anniversary and have varied from the actual date by as much as a month then I’m grateful for when we can celebrate. Dave took me to the elegant restaurant, Ye Lions Den, in Ogden. Dave shows off his enthusiasm for the raw onion in the veggie tray served with a delicious spinach dip.

Next is the lone scone left from the batch that I hurried and snagged to take a picture before it was eaten with a dab of the raspberry honey butter and whipped butter. On the bottom is my scrumptious French onion soup (Dave had the salad which was organic baby greens with a homemade Thousand Island dressing.) Hungry? There’ll be more from the meal in a later post.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a wonderful dinner and the company was supreme.
All my Love!
Dave

Emily said...

Welcome back to blogging! It is great to have another family member to check in on!
I will be back to blogging soon...hopefully in a couple of weeks!
Happy Anniversary...the scones look amazing! YUMM!!!
Hoping all is well!

Emily said...

Ok-I posted two comments. My page refreshed and I don't know if you got my first comment? This will now be my third comment. HA HA HA!